15 March 2020 (by admin)
The school have taken the following actions:
- Each year group has an email account from which will be sent out online teaching information. Parents must provide their email addresses in order for teachers to access all children.
- All children will be sent home with a timetabled learning pack.
- During the school week, teachers will on a daily basis between 9am and 12pm email directions and instructions to all pupils via parents’ emails. Please ensure that children follow these directions and instructions so that teaching and learning can progress with as little disruption as possible given the unusual and challenging circumstances.
- Children/parents must email for any clarification and help in the tasks set. Teachers will respond and provide feedback.
- Teachers will provide assessment and reflection opportunities for pupils following the completion of each task.
- The study pack will include teaching materials linked to the curriculum that should be taught that week, a workbook to complete all their work in and essential reading activities to develop fluency and accuracy of reading, comprehension skills, spellings and phonics and also an expectation of children to read widely (If in year 2 and 6 - additional SATs revision.) If your child needs stationary, please see your class teacher.
- The school will provide logins to VLE’s such as RockStars, PurpleMash and reading apps etc.
- This information will also be on the website which we encourage you to check daily.
Thank you for your continued support
Mrs S Ishaq